Monday, November 9, 2020

CAS Christmas Challenge

 Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for the CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Non-traditional Colors.


I die cut the ornaments from SU Delicate Ornaments (retired) with Rose and Turquoise Glitzy Glitter cardstock from an older DCWV 6x6 pad.  I die cut the ornament tops and sentiment (Memory Box) from gold foil.  I mounted the ornaments with tiny pieces of foam tape to a white panel embossed with pine branch dies.  Then I added gold twine to hang the ornaments and taped it on the back of the panel.  This panel was added to a thin Rococo Rose mat and then to my card base.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. The rose and turquoise baubles are so pretty. Love the sparkle and the embossed pine background. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors--very retro and very sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful JoAnn, love that subtle embossing on the background and those gorgeous baubles in pink and turquoise. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite non-traditional Christmas colors, JoAnn! Love all that sparkle on these pretty ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your glitter ornaments are so pretty in these soft pastel-y colours JoAnn. Love that you've added some dry embossing to the background for added dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.