Sunday, November 22, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I used the challenge at CAS Mix Up - Off the Edge.

 


 I stamped this pretty floral image from Gina K. Designs You Make Me Smile in Staz-On ink on Bristol Smooth card.  I used my waterbrush with Barn Door and Peeled Paint DI to color the image.  I then added a pale blue shadow around the image.  Of course I got an ink drop on the panel so added some pretty gems to cover it. (I do need to practice more with my watercoloring).  The sentiment is from SU Birthday Blooms (retired). I mounted this panel to a thin green mat and then to my card base.  

I will also link this to The Flower Challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and a Blessed Thanksgiving.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Such a thoughtful and pretty watercolored birthday card, JoAnn. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was me...Nancy that commented on your pretty card, JoAnn...Hugs..

      Delete
  2. Wonderful shading on these pretty flowers, JoAnn! I love how the narrow green mat draws the eye to the pretty off the edge flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card JoAnn! LOVE the off the edge large flowers and leaves. The shading really adds lots of dimension to your image. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ... thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge as well!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.