Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Merry Christmas for The Paper Players

 Hello friends.  I have a Christmas card to share today.  I made this one using the colors at The Paper Players Challenge.

 


 I cut two of the leaf dies in SU Wreath Builder dies from Shaded Spruce.  I cut one of the wreaths in pieces to fill in some of the bear spots of the bottom wreath.  I cut one of the sprig wreaths from vellum and added it to the bottom.  You can see some of it peeking out in places.  I cut 6 of the smallest poinsettia dies from SU Poinsettia Petals set, shaped them with my fingers and layered 2 together.  I added 3 small gold beads to the centers and added them to my wreath.  The bow is a die from The Greetery.  I added the wreath to a white panel that is embossed with a  Sizzix 3D embossing folder that kind of looked like a paneled door to me so I thought it was a good background for the wreath.  The sentiment is cut from gold foil paper with a Creative Expressions die.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day and are staying safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. What a nice, full wreath, JoAnn! Love the vellum leaves peeking out and that fantastic bow! The poinsettias make this extra festive! I hope Eta isn't causing you and problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, your wreath is just beautiful! I love that big red bow and the gorgeous poinsettias! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn your festive wreath is a triumph, especially with that big bow too and I love the foiled sentiment to finish your fabulous card too. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gorgeous wreath with the bold, bright sentiment. Love the textured background, too. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Love your beautiful wreath.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, I just love your card! The clean design and that pop of gold detail. An all around gorgeous Christmas card. Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those poinsettias on that gorgeous wreath! The tiny gold centers are the perfect complement to the gold sentiment. And that bow is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.