Friday, November 20, 2020

Happy Birthday for The Flower Challenge

 Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for The Flower Challenge.

 


 I stamped the flower image from Gina K/Hero Arts Friendship Blooms across the corner of the main panel.  I colored them with SU Pumpkin Pie  and Granny Apple Green Blends, then shaded around them with my water brush and a lt. blue ink.  I had an ink smudge so I had to add the pretty gems and I couldn't just use one. :).  The sentiment is from SU Magnolia Blooms set.  This panel is matted with a thin Pumpkin Pie Mat and then added to the card base.

This is my first time using this set so I will link it to the NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff)  challenge.

 

 Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers in Fall colors, JoAnn! I love how they fill the corner and the soft wash around them! Gems are a perfect way to hide those little drops and smudges. So are frames ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bouquet for a fall birthday card, JoAnn! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the soft blue background and scattered bling! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep safe and well! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card here JoAnn! love your colour combo too, very Autumnal. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.