Thursday, November 12, 2020

An Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I saw this card (thank you Karen for the inspiration) on Pinterest and thought it would make a perfect anniversary card with the pretty red flowers and die-cut hearts.  I made it for a couple at church.

The only thing I changed was the sentiment and I used a Creative Expressions die to cut it 3 times and layered it for dimension.  The flowers are from SU Painted Poppies, colored with Real Red and Old Olive Blends, and then fussy cut.  The heart die cuts are from SU Be Mine Stitched Framelits dies.  The two flowers are mounted with foam tape and the other items are glued to the white panel which has been embossed with SU Scripty EF.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love red a black tones on cards? The poppies are gorgeous and I love the layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love red flowers and these are so pretty with the die cut hearts! This is a great Fall anniversary card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.