Thursday, April 4, 2019

Just Us Girls - Embossing Folders

Hello Friends.  I am joining in with Just Us Girls challenge  to use embossing folders with this anniversary card I made for friends at church.
I used Darice Linked Circles embossing folder on the white panel and then added Sunny Studio Everything's Rosy pretty layered roses.  I used 3 shades of blue for the roses and 3 shades of green for the leaves, and then die cut them with the matching dies.  I mounted the roses with foam tape and glued the leaves under the edges.  The sentiment panel is cut with a die from SU Wonderful Romance set and the sentiment is a Verve stamp.  I added 3 little rhinestones for a little bling and then mounted the die cut with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Your roses are so pretty and I love your choice of the embossed background. Pure elegance! Thanks for playing along with us again at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue roses, JoAnn! Love the embossed background and the lacy die cut with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the embossed BG and the three shades of blues on those PRETTY roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a classic and very lovely design, JoAnn! Your blue layered blossoms and leaves look stunning against that embossed white and the three rhinestones are the perfect punctuation!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.