Thursday, April 18, 2019

Another Anniversary Card

Hello Friends.  I am sharing another anniversary card I made for some dear friends.  
I used the challenge at Just Us Girls - Off the Edge, for my card inspiration.  
I used my new stamp & die combo by Gemini called Peony.  It has the stamp and two edge dies to cut out the whole image, but I just used one on the outside edge.   I got this on a shopping trip to Hobby Lobby.  I used Altenew markers to color the image (my first time using them).  The sentiment is from Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments. I love the font in this set and have used it quite a few times.  I added some pink glitter gemstones for a little glitz.  I then added some Recollections pattern paper to the inside of my card and also a narrow strip on the top of the card for balance.  I really like the way my card turned out.

I saw the Time Out Challenges was calling for embellishments, and one layer cards and I am joining them as my card fits both categories.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for linking up at JUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just tha type of card that fits the ocassion and I love it! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a must die and stamp set for me. Your card is beautiful and so soft looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, JoAnn! I love how you've colored this bouquet and how it's cut from the edge! The strips of paper balance and highlight the flowers beautifully! This is one of my all time favorite JoAnn cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with that beautiful flower and pretty scripty sentiment. Love how you have that detailed edge on your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely, JoAnn. The partial die cutting looks fabulous against that patterned paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE how this is "off the edge!" GORGEOUS anniversary card! I'm sure they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is outstanding with that beautiful peony die cut at the edge. Beautiful color choice to result in a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was scrolling by and this card stopped me in my finger tracks. LOL . Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.