Friday, April 26, 2019

Happy Anniversary for Mojo Sketch 516

I have an anniversary card I made for friends using Julie's Mojo Monday Sketch 516.

The pattern papers are from Parklane Tea Blossoms 12x12 pad I got during a recent shopping trip to JoAnn's.  The colors and prints are so pretty in this pad.  I will be using them again.  The sentiment is from a stamp I got on E-Bay.  I stamped it in Old Olive to match the scallop Old Olive mat.  The leaves in the paper are a similar shade.  This panel is mounted with foam tape.  I used Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose and matching dies for the flower.  I stamped the flower with Momento London Fog ink and sponged SU Blushing Bride ink over the petals.  I shaped them and offset the layers.  I colored the center with a yellow marker.  I also added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen over the flower center and the ends of the petals, and also over the sentiment.  It is so pretty and sparkly in person. 
 I tried to take a photo to show how it sparkles.  The colors are off but you can see the sparkle here. The leaves are from SU Painted Seasons as I thought they matched the leaves in the DSP.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


7 comments:

  1. I adore your choice of papers on the very different anniversary card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, JoAnn! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super PRETTY take on that sketch, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful use of patterned paper, JoAnn! Love the soft sweet colors and that pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You worked magic with your papers on this sensational design, JoAnn! It's like a spring garden on a card! I love the schparkle and that swirly font on the sediment! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card and I love your color choices and combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.