Thursday, April 11, 2019

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

Hello Friends and happy Thursday again.  It is time for a new challenge over at Seize the Birthday and this time it is "Anything Goes", as long as it is for for a birthday.

Surprise - no flowers this time. :).  You know I love making floral cards.  My sister requested I make a card for her great-grandson who loves tractors.  I don't have any tractor stamps to I searched my Cricut cartridges and found one on Boys Will be Boys.  I cut it out in the needed colors and pieced it together.  I added vellum for the window area and mounted the tractor with foam tape.  I did some light water coloring on the bottom for the dirt and stamped some grass along the edge of the dirt.  I sponged on clouds with my Taylored Expressions Cloud border die and lt. blue ink.  The sentiment is done on my computer and matted with the same green as the tractor.  I mounted the sentiment with foam tape also.

I am adding this to Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge - No Designer Paper

I hope you check out all the great birthday cards by my teammates, and our Party Guest, Tenia, over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope to see you in our gallery.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. We do seem to like our flowers at StB, so it's always fun to see some different cards in the mix - and this one is a perfect boy card! Love how you created the background for it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tractor is fantastic, JoAnn! And I love how you've colored the ground and stamped the grass! Looks like this tractor is off for a day in the fields!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card for a young man! Love the scene you've created, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. When there is a request, there is a way. Love your creativeness on this one. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you held onto that Cricut cartridge. The ground and grass look amazing!!! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tractor card for a young boy, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative!!! The background scene you've created is perfect for the little tractor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun tractor - great masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card, JoAnn! Love the tractor (looks like a toy tractor) and the background too - sure the young man will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fantastic! Love the wonderful scene and the wonderful tractor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.