Friday, April 12, 2019

Loads of Love

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card requested by my sister for her great-granddaughter, who loves to garden with her mom.
I used the cute MFT Loads of Thanks set, stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  I used an old grass stamp to add the grass and lt. blue ink and a Taylored Expressions Cloud border die for the clouds.  I cut it with a stitched rectangle die and added a white mat.  The sentiment is a combination of two stamps from the set.  I masked parts of them to make my sentiment.  I then cut it with an MFT Stitched Fishtail die and added it with foam tape.  The image panel is also mounted with foam tape.  The plaid pattern paper is from JoAnn's.

I am entering this in LeAnne's challange at The Paper Players  - Plaid or Checks

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, I'm sure your Sister's Gt Granddaughter will love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet card for a child, JoAnn! Great job of coloring and I'm lovin' that pink plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.