Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter

Hallelujah, Christ has risen indeed.  I hope everyone had a blessed day.

I am sharing an Easter card I made for our pastor and his wife.
The card base is Smokey Slate and I stamped the images with Smokey Slate ink.  The images and the crosses are from SU Hold on to Hope and Cross of Hope stamp and die sets.  The sentiment is from another stamp set.  I inked the banner and then took off the ink from the included sentiment.  After stamping the banner, I then added the new sentiment.  I cut the two crosses and the scalloped mat from silver foil paper.  The white panel is embossed with the SU Pinewood Planks EF.  The scalloped panel and the sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the white wood grain BG and the silver details. Just Perfect for your minister! So Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful Easter card, JoAnn! I'm sure your minister and his wife will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful with the embossed background and the silver cross. Outstanding job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.