Hello friends. I have a new birthday card to share today. This is for a friend at church.
I die cut the flowers from white using PTI Into the Blooms: Anemones. I blended SU Barely Blush ink to the petals before gluing them together. The centers are cut from black and Kraft. The leaves from the same die set are cut from some green from my stash. I embossed a panel of Barely Blush with Altenew Crisscross Blooms EF and mounted it to a black mat, then to the white card base. The flowers have a lot of dimension so I just glued them to the panel and glued the leaves under the edges. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp/Paper Rose Studio Stamptember set with dies. I added foam tape under Birthday and glue under Happy to mount it, and my card was done.
I will link to Can You Handle the Pressure challenge - the optional twist is Celebration and we al love to celebrate birthdays.
and to the Triple B August Challenge
and I found a new challenge - Beautiful Blossoms Challenge (which is perfect for me as I love making flower cards)
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

I love thee Anemones dies you've been using JoAnn and the soft pink color is SO pretty! Love that embossed background too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteSigh, this is so pretty! I love the soft pink and that wonderful EF!
ReplyDeleteI have not seen this embossingfolder before and I like it a lot. It makes a great background for the nice flower.
ReplyDeleteLia DT CYHTP
I love how the flowers blend in and also stand out from the lovely embossed background, JoAnn. Another beautiful floral card!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteAnother EF for my shopping list?? I think so! JoAnn this is so very beautiful!
=]
WOW! Another gorgeous creation JoAnn ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & CYHTP challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
Anemones are so pretty with their dark centers and especially pretty in the light pink! Such a pretty card that will be loved!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous flowers and colors! We're delighted you've shared this lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and we hope to see more soon. Also, we have a new challenge you may consider joining sometime, it's The Pick 3 Challenge and we hope to see you there as well!
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Love your card design with the embossed background and cute die cut flowers! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! Beautiful pink flowers and wonderful embossed background!
ReplyDelete