Thursday, September 19, 2019

JUGS - Stacking Die Cuts

Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card I made for friends using the Just Us Girls Challenge - Stacking Die Cuts.  I finished my card just in the nick of time.
I used the cute Stitched Posies dies by Lil' Inker Designs and extra leaves by Impression Obsession.  I die cut the flowers in MFT Summer Splash and Tropical Teal card and stacked them together with a small pearl in the centers.  The leaves are die cut from SU Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi.  The pretty die cut frame is my new die by Poppy Stamps.  I embossed the larger panel with SU Tufted EF (love this EF) .  I die cut it and added foam tape to the outside layer and added that to a Summer Splash panel stamped with the Mesh Background stamp by MFT.  I than glued the center panel flat and stamped with Stampendous Happy Anniversary.  I also added 3 small pearls to that panel.  So, the frame panel is stacked and the flowers are stack.  I really like how the card turned out.

I am also adding this to The Flower Challenge - Anything Goes.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Love the die and colors you used on this card. beautiful. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilted background and how soft and puffy it looks, JoAnn! The die cut lacy oval and stacked flowers are gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, JoAnn! The colors and layers of the pretty flowers are awesome and I love the texture of the design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, and love your gorgeous flowers and design too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, love the fresh look it has.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with the quilted BG and oval window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color and layering of the flowers on this pretty card. The quilted background adds to it's beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.