Sunday, September 22, 2019

Wedding Album

Hello friends.  I am sharing a wedding album I made for a couple at church. I hope you don't mind scrolling through the photos as there are quite a few,  The album is 8 1/2 by 6 1/2 and I used papers from several different paper pads. The flowers and leaves are made with Heartfelt Creations Ariana Blooms stamps and dies.  I used SU Merry Merlot ink as burgundy is one of her wedding colors. I am entering this at The Flower Challenge - Anything Goes.  I read the rules and didn't read anything that says it specifically has to be a card.
On the cover I also used a Spellbinders die and SU Heirloom Frames Dies & Embossing Folder and mounted the frame with foam tape.
 Pages 1 & 2
 Page 2 flap opened
 Pages 3 & 4
 Pages 5 & 6
 Pages 7 & 8
Pages 9 & 10 
 Pages 11 & 12
 Flap on page 11 opened
 Page 12 with flap opened
 Page 12
Back Cover

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.  I greatly appreciate your comments.
I hope you have a wonderful week.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Another fantastic album, JoAnn! What a treasure for the happy couple! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful album JoAnn, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a STUNNING creation! They will cherish this always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful album with such variety and photo space for their pictures. They will cherish this gorgeous album and all the happy memories it holds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.