Saturday, September 14, 2019

CAS Mix Up - Inchies

Hello friends.  I have a card for the CAS Mix Up Challenge - Inchies to share with you today.
I used stamping, coloring, dry embossing and texture.
I have never used such small stamps before but wanted to give it a try.  I first cut 4 one inch squares and then stamped these cute images from Cottage Cutz Snow Fun.  The set was a gift from a friend.  I colored them with markers, sponged some light blue ink around the 3 sides and then added a tiny bit of Snow Texture Paste to the bottoms. I think they turned out so cute.  I matted them with a thin red mat and added them with foam tape to a panel that was partially embossed with SU Softly Falling EF.  I stamped the sentiment in SU Real Red with a Verve stamp, added a thin red mat and then added the panel to my card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn 

7 comments:

  1. These little guys are perfect for inchies, JoAnne! What an adorable Christmas card! I love how you've added that bit of sponging that makes the images stand out even more! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cute images have created a beautiful Christmas card Jo-Anne and the red mats make it really pop! Thanks for playing at CAS Mix Up this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little images are just perfect for inchies. What a sweet Christmas card JoAnn! Great colouring and perfect framing with the bright red. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and festive card. Each have their own special winter scene. A beautiful bunch for a great Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and fun. The perfect stamp for inchies. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute snowmen and penguins laying in the snow! They might be small, but they are great on this card. Love the layout you selected - it may be a first try, it is a great success.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.