Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Arrow Fold card for JUGS

I have seen several of the arrow fold cards lately and wanted to try it so I made one for Just Us Girls Fancy Folds challenge.
I had this paper and stamp set out from my previous card so I used SU Floral Essence stamp set for the flower and Perennial Essence DSP.  The card base is Petal Pink. I matted the paper with Whisper White.  I stamped the flower with Petal Pink ink and punched it with the matching punch.  I added a Perennial Essence Floral Center to the flower.  The leaves are punched from Old Olive CS.  The sentiment is from a retired set and I flagged the ends and mounted it with foam tape.  Below is a photo of the card opened. There is plenty of room for a sentiment inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeuos card, JoAnn! Have a blessed and safe 4th.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still loving that pretty paper and this fold is amazing, JoAnn! An awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fancy fold card JoAnn. Such lovely soft colours. So very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card & the floral paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fancy fold! Very Pretty, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How unique this beautiful card is. Love the paper choice. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.