Saturday, July 13, 2019

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  I haven't posted in several days as I have been quite busy getting ready for Vacation Bible School this coming week at our church.  I do the crafts for the kiddos each night.  I CASEd my previous card here to make an anniversary card for my daughter and son-in-law.  Their anniversary was yesterday. 
The color in their wedding was teal so I used the new SU Pretty Peacock ink and cardstock.  I embossed the Pretty Peacock layer with the Tufted EF and then spritzed it with a mixture of alcohol and Frost Shimmer Paint.  It really gives it a sparkle and is so pretty in person.  I used the Delicate Lace Border dies for the white panel and added Perennial Essence DSP.  The flowers from Floral Essence (love this set) are stamped in Pretty Peacock and punched with the matching punch.  I lightly sponged ink over the flowers, layered them, and added a Clear Faceted Gem.  The leaves are punched from Old Olive CS.  The sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet.  I added some sequins for a final touch of bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! That DSP works perfectly with those pretty florals! Hope you VBS goes well! Thank the Lord for crafty people like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make this anniversary card in their wedding colors, JoAnn! The flowers are so pretty and I love the contrast of the lacy white edging on the peacock colored background. I bet the shimmer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely colors you chose for this card. Technique make it special that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.