Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Card in a Box

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a baby card in a box for a sweet couple at church.  The baby shower is this weekend and I am also making a mini baby album, will post that later.
I used SU Balmy Blue CS and pattern paper with Whisper White mats.  Welcome Little One is a Simon Says Stamp die set; it's a boy! and the baby clothes line are from Inkadinkado.  The sweet baby image is a downloaded image.  The duck on the side panel is from a retired SU set, colored with Daffodil Delight Blends.  The baby bottle is a digi download.  I adhered the images to the middle panels without using clear plastic strips to elevate them.  I think it turned out adorable and I am sure she will love it.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, JoAnn! Who wouldn't love that sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond ADORABLE, JoAnn! They will cherish this forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job you did on this adorable card. I haven't done any cards using this technique yet. So many other styles to making scrap cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.