Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card requested by a friend for her brother who loves to fish.  She loved it and said it was perfect for her brother.
I used a digital image I had on my computer but can't remember where I got it. I colored the image with Copics and sponged on the sand, water and clouds.  I added some waves with my white gel pen.  The Mossy Meadow panel is embossed with the Wood Plank EF with a die cut opening for the image.  It is matted with Early Espresso and mounted on a card base of Crumb Cake.  The sentiment is from a retired set and mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect card for a fisherman, JoAnn! It's bound to be a hit with your friend's brother!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.