Thursday, July 2, 2026

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #296

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today which is for my great-granddaughter's birthday and she loves pink and green.

I embossed a panel with SU Exposed Brick EF (ret.) and glued it to the card base. Then I added a strip of Mint Macaron gingham paper across the center.  I die cut a Mint Macon scalloped circle and a white plain circle to stamp the sentiment in SU Peaceful Pine ink.  I glued the circles together and mounted with foam tape.  The pretty flowers are die cut using MFT Upsy Daisy dies.  I cut them from SU Barely Blush and blended Flirty Flamingo ink to the centers before gluing together.  I added a fancy rhinestone to the centers and glued them to opposite sides of the circle.  The leaves from a Spellbinders set are cut from Mint Macaron and added under the flowers.  I really like the finished card and I know she will also.


My card fits the center panel down -Patterned Paper, Die Cut, 3D (daisies)
and the right diagonal down row - Summer Colors, Die Cut Layers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. You've picked the prettiest shades of pink and green for her birthday card, JoAnn! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely birthday card, JoAnn. She'll love it in her favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your great-granddaughter has wonderful color combination taste...it's also my favorite combo! This is such a soft and pretty card for a special girl, JoAnn. Thanks for sharing it at the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the mint and pink together, JoAnn! Such a fresh, pretty card! I know it will be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this card as I'm also a fan of pink and mint together. The dainty daisy is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.