Thursday, July 30, 2026

Get Well Soon

 A friend asked me to make some Get Well cards so I am working on them and this is the first one.

I used Gina K. Designs Ornate Frame and mounted it over a panel of SU Pumpkin Pie.  I stamped the sentiment on the middle panel and glued it back in the center.  The flowers are from Gina K. Designs Flower Medley stamp & die set.  I colored them with SU Blends - Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green, then mounted them with foam tape.  I added 2 black enamel dots to the flower centers. The frame panel is mounted to a panel embossed with SU Dainty Diamonds EF and then to the card base.

I will share this at Triple B July Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies

and at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge - bottom row



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



8 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty card and I love the colors!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Triple B Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin color makes beautiful flowers, JoAnn, and it looks great peeking through that wonderful frame, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, this beautiful card makes ME feel better and I'm not even sick! What a gorgeous frame - and the pumpkin pie? YUM!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful frame and I am loving these fall colors! I'm so ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm so behind in commenting (my mom fell and has been in the hospital...she's 94 and took quite a tumble), but just wanted to quickly tell you that your card is beautiful and will definitely lift someone's spirits when they receive this lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh, this is just beautiful and is sure to make the recipient fell much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. feel... I think I typed fell LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect get well card - it's sweet and cheerful all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.