Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I used the colors from JUGS Challenge - Blue, Green & Yellow as I thought the colors were perfect for a flower card.

ETA:  My card was a favorite at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies August challenge.


 

I wanted to play with my new Honeybee Lovely Layers Wildflowers dies so I die cut the flowers from white card and blended Daffodil Delight ink on the yellow flowers and Brilliant Blue ink on the blue flowers. The stemmed flowers were cut from Pear Pizzazz card and the colored flowers were glued on top.  I added a white enamel dot to the centers of the yellow flowers.  I arranged them on a white panel embossed with SU Crosshatch EF and matted with a thin blue mat.  The flowers and leaves were mounted with foam tape and the ends of the stems were glued down.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Go To Greetings on a strip of white matted with blue and glue it across the flower stems.

I will also link to AAA Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes
 
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to say Happy Birthday. I like your bouquet of flowers, JoAnn. So happy to see your card in the JUGs gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful florals JoAnn. Looks spectacular in this weeks coloours at JUGS. Thanks and so glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty use of the colors. Love those diecuts you used. Thanks for joining in at JUGS and AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colours! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and yellow are so pretty together and your bouquet proves that, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.