Saturday, August 19, 2023

Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today, I hope you like it.

I used Spellbinders Hello You Floral dies for the pretty blooms and die cut them in Flirty Flamingo (small flower) and Sweet Sorbet (large flower, bud, and other small flowers).  The stem was cut from Pear Pizzazz and the leaves from Wild Wasabi and then they were all layered together.  I placed them on a Poppy Stamps Penelope Pinpoint Frame - this is a new die and the first time I have used it.  I love the detail on it.  The sentiment is from an older stamp that I got at a stamp show several years ago and it does not have a name on it.  I die cut it with an Altenew Featured Sentiments Die Set (it has different sizes of dies).  I mounted the sentiment with foam tape and the whole panel was glued to a white card base.
 
I am linking my card to the following challenges:
 
Please share our badge!

 
 
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, JoAnn! The recipients will love it. I love the colors and the wonderful texture of your new Pinpoint Frame die! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frame has a special place in my heart, my granddaughter's name is Penelope! This is an extra pretty card. Your lovely flowers pop right off that wonderful frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are so bright and pretty, JoAnn! So pretty against the trellis background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love the Penelope Pinpoint Frame - it's gorgeous! I love the flower die cuts on this one - they make such a beautiful, extra special card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with Dies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just BEAUTIFUL JoAnn! Love the design ... your flowers really POP! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.