Thursday, August 31, 2023

Happy Anniversary for Friends

 Hell friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for some good friends.  I hope you like it.


I used Spellbinders Club Blooms for the pretty flowers.  I die cut them in an off-white cardstock and then sponged Calypso Coral ink in the centers.  I also sponged a strip of the cardstock and then die cut the small buds.  I layered the blooms together and added a fancy rhinestone to the center of the large flower.  I die cut the leaves and stems from SU Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  The frame is cut with Poppy Stamps Geometric Deco Plate - I didn't use the center section.  I glued it to my card base and then glued the blooms on.  I sponged a little of the Calypso Coral ink where I wanted the sentiment then stamped it using an older Verve stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card for your friends, JoAnn! I love the wonderful soft peach flowers and the trellis-like background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for your friends, JoAnn! I love the soft colours of your beautiful blooms. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I LOVE this from the sweet coral flowers to the beautiful die cut frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.