Monday, March 27, 2023

Make My Monday #197 - P is for...

 Hello friends.  We have a new challenge at Make My Monday and Pamela has chosen P is for...

My first thoughts were pink or purple so I went with pink as I had these pretty pink pattern papers on my desk from a mini album I had made.  


I used some scrap pieces of 2 shades of pink to die cut the Spellbinders Club Blooms (Jan. Large Die of the Month Club).  I die cut 2 of the flowers from a lighter pink and the buds from a slightly darker pink.  The leaves are cut from Pear Pizzazz and the stems from Soft Sea Foam.  All of these were scrap pieces so it worked together perfectly.  I already had the stitched oval die cut so I stamped the sentiment from  SU Peaceful Moments.  The sentiment oval and large flower are mounted with foam tape and I glued the leaves and bud stems under the edges.

Be sure to check out all the great cards by the design team and join in our fun challenge.  What can you think of with the letter P?

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. What a delightful design, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of papers and how well they look with these pretty pink blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the amazing arrangement you created and it's lovely on the soft patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.