Monday, March 27, 2023

Happy Anniversary for FMS

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this one for a couple at church using the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

ETA:  My card was chosen as one of the Princess Picks at FMS. Thank you Karren.

 

I used Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms die set, cutting the large flower and 3 small flowers from white and then blending SU Tahitian Tide ink in the centers.  The small buds are cut from Tahitian Tide Cardstock.  The leaves and stems are cut from a scrap of lt. green on my desk.  I mounted these to a panel die cut with a SU Scallop Contours die.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Celebrating You.  I glued a strip of Tahitian Tide Pattern Paper across the card base and then mounted the die cut panel with foam tape.  The large flower is also mounted with foam tape.  I really like the finished card and hope you do also.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and lovely colors! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fresh and clean design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these dies and this card pushes me one step closer to buying them! Love this, JoAnn, and the soft shading in the centre of the flowers is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, love those colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this turquoise color and the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.