Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Another Birthday Card

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share.  


I used SU Two-Tone Flora for the pretty blooms stamped in Rich Razzleberry.  I don't use this color very often but thought it would be a nice change.  I stamped the detail image full strength and then the full bloom by stamping off once for the lighter shade.  The die cut leaves are from two different SU sets.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set stamped on a Scalloped Contours die cut.  The Rich Razzleberry background is cut with Spellbinders Candy Stripes die.  I mounted the sentiment panel and the blooms with foam tape and glued the leaves under them.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful birthday card! Love the colour palette, and the flowers against the striped background. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday. I hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.