Wednesday, March 29, 2023

New Baby Album

 Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a baby album I made for a friend that requested it for her granddaughter.  There are lots of photos so hope you enjoy looking.  The photos are in order of the pages and some pages have flaps that open.  The last photo is of the open album with the baby's name on the spine.  I used several dies, punches and a couple of stamps.














Some of the left over papers were used for this card.
Left me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy stamping/crafting.
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is precious Joanne!!! Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your albums, JoAnn! This is so pretty and feminine and I'm sure will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.