Friday, September 23, 2022

Happy Birthday with Sparkle

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today. I made this one for The Flower Challenge - Add Sparkle.

 

I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Florals 7 for the flowers and leaves.  The flowers are cut from white and I blended Blushing Bride ink in the centers and layered them together.  I added sparkly gems to the centers.  The leaves are cut from Pear Pizzazz card and I  inked the edges with Pear Pizzazz ink.  The white panel is embossed with my new Altenew Waffled Diamonds EF and mounted on a piece of pink dotted paper from my stash.  The sentiment from Stampendous Brushed Messages is embossed with silver embossing powder, and die cut with a stitched oval die.  I mounted the sentiment with foam tape.  The flowers are glued only in the center and the leaves glued under the petals.
 
 This photo shows the sparkle from the embossing and the pretty gems (from Hobby Lobby).
 

I will also link to Darnell's MYNBUS as this is the first time I have used the Altenew EF.

Grab our badge to display on your blog.

 and also Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies - I used several dies on this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

3 comments:

  1. How pretty, JoAnn! Love their sparkly centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love these sweet flowers, the way you applied the color making darker is the perfect way to show off those sparkly centers.
    Thank you for playing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are so pretty with their soft pink inking and sparkly centers! Love this embossed background that adds texture but doesn't compete with the flowers! Hope you'll stay safe with Ian heading your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.