Thursday, September 15, 2022

Happy Birthday for JUGS

 Hello friends.  This is my second post today, scroll down for STB post.

I was sorting through some stamps and papers and came across this older SU set Honeycomb Happiness and remembered JUGS challenge Repetition, Repetition, Repetition, so I used the ice cream cone in this set to make my card.

 


I stamped 3 of the ice cream cones, colored them with SU Blends - Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, and Crumb Cake for the cone part.  I mounted these on 3 stitched circle die cuts and them mounted the circles with foam tape to the pattern paper which is from a retired SU Ice Cream Corner pack.  The sentiment is from Sweet Ice Cream (retired).  I fussy cut it and mounted it with foam tape also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.