Friday, September 2, 2022

The Paper Players Sketch

 Hello friends.  I have a card to share that I made for The Paper Players Sketch Challenge.


 

I had this flower from SI Birthday Blooms (ret.) already colored with Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green Blends so decided to use it for the shape image.  I cut the white panel and embossed it with SU Subtle EF (ret.).  I then added a strip of Highland Heather Patterned Paper matted with Highland Heather Cardstock.  The cross panel is a strip of Light Sea Foam Green with the sentiment from SU Peaceful Moments stamped on it - I should have used my Stamparatus so I could have stamped it twice as it is a little light, but it is done and I am pleased with it.  The flower is mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful purple flower, JoAnn! It fits perfectly for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joanne, this is beautiful! Your shading is lovely and I just love all of the pretty purple. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.