Saturday, September 4, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card for a friend to share today.   I used the challenge at Just Us Girls - 6 of anything to make my card. They are celebrating their 600th challenge.  Congratulations to Just Us Girls.

 


 The image is from Simon Says Stamp Mandy's Flowers (retired) which has 5 roses,  die cut it with the matching die and stamped just the flowers again,  I fussy cut the small bloom and leaf on top and added it to the bouquet to have 6 roses.  I colored the image with SU Flirty Flamingo ,Grnany Apple Green  and Seaside Spray (jar) Blends.  The white panel is die cut with a SU Scallop Contour die. I cut part of the way and then moved the die up and finished cutting it to make it long enough to fit the jar and flowers.  The pattern paper is from Lawn Fawn's Gotta Have Gingham.  I have had the paper and stamps for a couple of years but this is the first time I have used them and I think both are retired.  The sentiment and die cut banner are from My Favorite Things.  I glued it to the image and added foam tape under the ends as the image is mounted with foam tape also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn... your six pink roses are perfect! Thanks for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls for our 600th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six pretty roses! Love the gingham paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect combo of the pink tulips and the gingham paper. Lovely. Great job with this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.