Monday, September 6, 2021

The Flower Challenge -Turquoise

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share using this month's The Flower Challenge - use the color turquoise.

 

 I had the flowers from Simon Says Stamp Bouquet of Thanks stamp and die set already stamped and cut so decided to color them using turquoise shades of Copics and I think they turned out so pretty.  I mounted them angled from the side with foam tape on a Sahara Sand panel embossed with SU Brick and Mortar EF.  I colored the rhinestones (sparkle) with the darkest shade of Copic marker and added 5 of them to my card..  I also had the sentiment as an extra from the card I posted earlier, so my card came together quickly.
 
I will also link this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! You colored those flowers perfectly and the tan background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully colored, JoAnn! I love how the turquoise looks against the embossed bricks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous JoAnn! love the embossed background and the beautiful flower spray too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, ones of my favourite flowers from Simon says and the design looks amazing. Thank you soooo much for joining us at The Flower Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are lovely in turquoise on the Sahara Sand. And I love how you have them coming from the side - so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.