Friday, September 17, 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - Plaid (again)

 Hello friends.  I have made another card for CAS Christmas Card Challenge using plaid pattern paper.

 


 I love this pretty blue plaid paper and wanted to use it on a card and thought it would be perfect with this cute angel image from SU Angels of Peace. I die cut it with a curved scallop die by MFT and glued it to the card base.  I stamped the angel on a scallop die cut and colored her lightly with alcohol markers.  I also added Wink of Stella to the wings but couldn't get a good photo of it - very pretty in person.  I mounted this panel with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set on the left side and added 3 pearly enamel dots. A quick and simple card but I love it.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful way to use that pretty plaid, JoAnn. It makes a great background for your lovely angel. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid colours are so pretty. Agree it’s the perfect match for your sweet softly coloured angel. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet angel and you've colored her to match that plaid paper perfectly! Pretty scalloped die cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The angel sure finishes off the theme on this sweet card. Nice touch adding the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, I agree the blue plaid is a very serene and calming color for the pretty angel! Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing this at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are correct, the plaid paper complements the soft feel of the angel. Very pretty card, JoAnn.
    Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.