Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Hello

 Hi friends.  I have a card for a friend that I made with the theme from CAS Mix-Up - Stamping Through Stencil.

 

I was inspired by Bonnie's card the way she stamped the script through the stencil on the flowers.  I love making cards with flowers so this is how mine turned out.

  I used Pretty Pink Posh Peonies Stencil and DOI Picked Raspberry & Bundled Sage inks.  I used the same flower and masked off sections of the stencil, stamped the script from SU Very Versallies in Crumb Cake ink after sponging each flower and leaves individually.  I used a yellow marker to add the dots to the center of the flowers.  I then die cut the panel with a stitched oval die and mounted it with foam tape on a panel embossed with SU Dainty Diamonds EF.  I used Bundled Sage DOI to ink a small scrap and then die cut the hello sentiment.  I die cut 2 white layers, glued them all  together and then to the card front..  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty stencil and perfect for this technique, JoAnn! Love the soft pink and how the script adds texture to the petals! Great layout for this feminine card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up and for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your choice of stencil and stamp and the result is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS Mix Up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty stencil, with lovely inking...the stamped script adds another dimension to this very feminine card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up. Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and pretty stenciled flowers, JoAnn. Love how you added the stamping thru your stencil, which adds a wonderful dimension to your card. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your soft colours of your blooms and leaves stenciling JoAnn. The script stamping is elegant and works perfectly with your stencil. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.