Monday, August 2, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today.

Yea, my card was one of the Top 3 Winners at the Dies R Us Challenge.

Top Three Badge

The colors are SU Pale Papaya, Grapefruit Grove and Pear Pizzazz.  The flowers are die cut with Memory Box Layered Fresh Flowers, Grapefruit Grove, and the leaves with an older SU set in Pear Pizzazz.  I die cut the center twice, layered it and then added it to the flower.  I also added a rhinestone to the center and added it to the panel with foam tape. The Pale Papaya panel is cut with Memory Box Pinpoint Burst Plate and then with a SU Scalloped Contour die.  The white doily is from SU Encircled in Beauty dies.  I stamped the sentiment from Magnolia Blooms (retired) and mounted it with foam tape, and then the panel was added to a thick white card base.

My card fits two challenge themes so I will link Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes
Grab our Badge!

and to Global Design Project - Flower Power (my favorite kind of card to make is with flowers and I have LOTS of flower stamps & dies)
 
Cardz 4 Galz
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. What a great card for summer, JoAnn! Love your mix of products and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail on these embossed flowers, JoAnn! Such a pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.