Friday, August 27, 2021

Fun Fold Card

 Hello friends.  I have new fun fold birthday card to share today.  I have seen several of these style cards on Pinterest so I decided to give it a try.  This card is for a special friend who has cows.

I used this cute MFT set The Whole Herd.  I stamped two of the cows, colored with Copics and then fussy cut them.   I sponged lt. green and lt. blue ink on the white panel and then stamped some grass with a really old CTMH stamp that I use a lot.  I also added a few birds from another set.  The pattern paper is from a SU Sale-a-Bration set, Perfectly Penned.  I masked off portions of the sentiment stamp to fit it on my little label die cut, cut 3 labels and layered them for sturdiness. The cows and the sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

The image panel is a separate layer that attaches to the card base, folds and tucks under the sentiment label when closed.  The photo below shows it opened.

 
I will link to Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes which is featuring MFT stamps this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

 Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


1 comment:

  1. This is a super fun fold, JoAnn! I love how the main image tucks behind the sentiment piece! Cute cows and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.