Thursday, August 12, 2021

Happy Birthday for Color Hues

 Hello friends.  Thanks for stopping by.  I have a card I made for the current Color Hues challenge - Pink and Yellow.

ETA:  My card was chosen as one of the Watercooler Rockers


 

I just got these new Picture This dies from Stampin Up and used them to die cut the white panel and then placed it over a panel of pattern paper from an old pad I had called Watercolor by Ms. Sparkle & Co.  I don't remember where I got it but I like it and it was perfect for the challenge.  I colored the flower from MFT Magnolia Blooms with SU So Saffron and Crumb Cake Blends.  I cut it with my Scan n' Cut as I don't have the matching dies.  I mounted the flowers with foam tape and then stamped the sentiment from a retired SU set.  This is mounted on a Sahara Sand card base.
 
I will also link to Watercooler Wednesday challenge - All About Occasions 
 
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

10 comments:

  1. The Picture This dies create a beautiful backdrop for the soft yellow magnolia. We have several beautiful yellow magnolias in a park near us and your paper magnolia is equally lovely. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft yellow flower with that fantastic die and pink paper peeking out! A great way to use these colors, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new picture dies, JoAnn! Gorgeous way to display our colors this time at Color Hues! Your floral cards are always a work of art! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card and the soft hues of yellow and pink !
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Color HuesJoAnn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty JoAnn, gorgeous flower and the diecut background looks fabulous with it. Added to my ever growing wishlist lol! Thankyou too for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!! I'm loving that cover die. Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the cover die and your take with the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card JoAnn. Love the soft colours on yuot flowers. Thanks for joining us at WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.