Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Merry Christmas for CAS Christmas Card Challenge

 Hello friends.  I am glad you stopped by. I created a card for the CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Decorations.  

 
 

 I used Memory Box Clairmont Ornaments and die cut the different sections from gold foil, red and green glitter paper I had in my stash.  I pieced them together on a white panel that I sponged Speckled Egg DOI on for a background for the pretty ornaments.  I also die cut 3 small berries from another set and added them to the leaves.  The sentiment is from SU For Unto Us set.  I added a thin black mat and then to the card base and my card was done.  I think those sparkly ornaments are so pretty in person.

I will also link this to the NBUS blog as this is the first time I have used this die even though I have had it a couple of years.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card JoAnn! I LOVE your red glittery ornaments and holly leaves. So pretty and sparkly! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sparkly and glimmery card JoAnn (I hope glimmery is a word lol!) Love the soft inky background and the ornaments look great hanging from the holly too, thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these sparkly ornaments play against the soft background, JoAnn! A great idea to hang them from the holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful red sparkly ornaments and perfect hanging from the holly. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ornament swag, JoAnn - just love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just imagine how schparkly this must be in person, JoAnn, and how pleased you are with the result now that you've used the die. It's a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.