Thursday, October 26, 2017

Seize the Birthday - Use a Kraft Card Base

Hi friends.  It's Thursday and you know what that means. :)  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time our "Toppings" option is to use a kraft card base.
I used the MFT Wood Plank Background and MFT Sweet Tooth (white) ink to stamp on my kraft card base.  I then stamped this pretty Spring Tulips image by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and colored it with Promarkers.  I die cut it with Lil' Inker Designs Side Stitched Rectangles and mounted it with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Just Rite Cupcake Wishes, stamped on a circle die cut with MFT Blueprints 13.  The kraft mat is cut with the same die set and this is mounted with foam tape.

Now check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to join us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

11 comments:

  1. Wow, love that woodgrain background, JoAnn! The white stamped on craft looks great. The tulips are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of stamping the woodgrain with white ink on the kraft, JoAnn! I'm going to have to remember that! The soft pink tulips are beautiful with the rustic background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Really love this card JoAnn! Super background to showcase your flowers! Hope all is well with you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love white on kraft, and wood grain too! Double awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so gorgeous!! Absolutely love the woodgrain background (wish I had thought of that!!) Just the perfect backdrop for those lovely set of tulips!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love that you did this wood background from the Kraft. It is radiant and so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello JoAnn,

    How soft and gentle your card is - so warm and beautiful. I am sure this bouquet will be very welcome in this colder weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blooms and FAB coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wood plank background is a perfect backdrop for your beautiful tulips! Love your soft coloring on the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful JoAnn! Gorgeous background and lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.