Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Happy Birthday for The Paper Players

Good Morning friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for a sweet lady at church.  I used the Paper Players Sketch Challenge #367
I stamped MFT Garden Flourish Background in SU Crumb Cake and matted it with Crumb Cake.  Then I cut MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag die (I linked the stitched dies as the pierced ones are no longer available) with Crumb Cake and added that to the base panel.  I also used the same die to cut the sentiment panel but didn't use the end of it.  The sentiment is from JustRite Large Fancy Sentiments.  I mounted this panel with foam tape and then added the MFT Upsy Daisy flower and leaves (discontinued).  I mounted the flower with foam tape also.

I am also linking to the Shop Our Stash challenge #326 - use any sketch. This is my first time playing in this challenge and I think it is a fun one as I have lots of "Stash". :)   Love this sketch at the Paper Players and will probably be using it again.
Grab Our Badge!


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a fab take on the sketch!
    Thanks for getting sketchy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that flourish background, Joann! Such a pretty card with the neutrals and little pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joann, so happy to see you in the gallery! Your background is gorgeous and the stitched banner is perfect! Such a pretty flower! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful flourish background in Crumb Cake! I like your stitched banner and the little pop of color on the flower center. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, JoAnn! I adore that background....those flourishes are just gorgeous! Your color combo is very soft and pretty, too! You always have good flowers, and this is no exception! All around, a happy card! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being chosen one of the headliners. Beautiful stamped background, JoAnn. I'll need to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch, beautiful stamped background, looks fab. on the crumb cake. Thanks for getting sketchy with us at shopping our stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.