Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October Viva la Verve

I have another Christmas card to share that I made using the October Viva la Verve Sketch.

The image and sentiment are from Verve Weary World stamped in SU Night of Navy.  I die cut the star from the matching dies from silver glitter paper, mounted it with foam tape and added a strip of glitter paper along the side. The mats are Night of Navy CS.  I die cut the sentiment and mat with dies from MFT Blueprints 13.  The DSP is from Happy Holidays by the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  I mounted the image panel and the sentiment with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Love this image and how you've used this sketch, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the manger scene and the glittery strip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, JoAnn! Lovethe shimmer. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.