Thursday, October 12, 2017

Seize the Birthday New Challenge

Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge over at Seize the Birthday and this time it is "Anything Goes" as long as it is birthday.
For my card I used these pretty flowers from Altenew Peony Bouquet.  The outline image is stamped in SU Smoky Slate and then layered in different pink inks.  The sentiment is from SU Birthday Blooms.  The green chevron paper is from Softly Spring by Gina K. Designs.  The pink and gray papers are from Recollections Midnight Garden 12x12 pad.   The scallop mat is cut with MFT Blueprints 27 die.  The sentiment panel and also the flowers are mounted with foam tape.  I added a few Carta Bella pink enamel dots for a little extra touch.

Hope you will check out all the fabulous cards by the designers over at Seize the Birthday and join in the fun.  Hope to see you in our gallery.

Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day 2017


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. These are my favorite flowers in this set and I love them in the soft pinks! Wonderful shading and they are so pretty with the gray! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peony set by Altenew! What a fresh touch to add only the small buds on your card! Love the layout and color combination! Have a wonderful weekend, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card JoAnn! Those blossoms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are GORGEOUS! Love that color combo! Hugs to you my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, the Peony Bouquet stamp set is one of my favorite florals, especially those sweet little buds. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and elegant card. Love the color combo that you've used.
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flowers and lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color combo and I have this stamp. Gorgeous coloring and I may just have to copy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.