Monday, October 16, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge #261 - Add an Ornament

Happy Monday friends.  Are you ready for a new challenge at Merry Monday.  This week Kelly's challenge is to add an ornament to your Christmas card.
I looked at different ornaments I have but chose to use this digi image of a cute bear with ornaments (sorry I don't remember where I got it as I have had it for some time).  I colored him with Promarkers and cut him out with Spellbinders Oval and matted him with Spellbinders Scallop Oval in MFT Electric Red. I also added a mixture of Fun Flock and Flower Soft to the brim and pompom of his hat.  I stamped the Peace and Joy from Verve Inspire Hope (sorry, it has been discontinued) and then added Wink of Stella glitter to the ornaments.  This panel is mounted with foam tape.  The woodgrain DSP is from Recollections Cozy Cottage.

The light is reflecting off the ornaments in the above photo so I took another one so you can see the ornaments better.  They are so pretty IRL.

You should check out all the fabulous cards by the designers over at Merry Monday.  I hope you will be inspired to join us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. That little bear and ornament are so adorable. Lovely card. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one adorable bear with ornaments, JoAnn! Just love how you colored the image and it looks great with the red border!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute image JoAnn and colored just beautifully too! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, JoAnn! Love those glittery ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joann, I love the cute little Teddy surrounded by those glittery Christmas ornaments. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Joann. The little teddy is so sweet, and I love all the glitter on those ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling image! Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous digi image, lovely Christmas card in traditional colours JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, this is such an adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the woodgrain background, a perfect compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.