Sunday, February 22, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes

Good morning my friends.  It is Sunday and time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.  This week it is "Anything Goes" for your Christmas card.  This is my card:

I used SU Watercolor Winter for my poinsettia, stamped in black on SU Cherry Cobbler CS, and the leaves, stamped on SU Wild Wasabi CS.  I fussy cut them out and inked the edges of the flower.  The sentiment from Verve's Weary World is stamped in Wild Wasabi ink on a Spellbinders Label 17 die cut.  The DSP was loose in my box, so not sure who makes it.  The mat is Cherry Cobbler and the card base is MFT Smooth White.  I used SU Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and added small pearls to the flower center and 3 larger pearls in the bottom right corner.  The flower and sentiment panel are mounted with foam tape.

I hope you will check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges and be inspired to play along with us this week.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.