Sunday, February 1, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #9 - Holiday Hues

Happy Sunday morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a color challenge for you - Holiday Hues.  A color inspiration photo is shown below.  I hope you will play along with us this week.


My card base is SU Soft SKY and the mats are SU Basic Gray.  The plaid DSP is from MME Chritmas Wish 6x6 pad and the gray is Basic Gray DSP by SU.  The sentiment is from MFT  Seasonal Sentiments stamped in SU Old Olive and cut with an MFT die (which I think is no longer available).  The snowflakes are cut with MFT Let It Snowflakes and I added a clear rhinestones to the centers.  The sentiment panel is mounted with foam tape.

Now check out all the great cards by my fellow designers over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you will play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. JoAnn, love your pattern mixing! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors for the holiday-great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plaid always reminds me of Christmas and I love how you used your patterns against the embossed background JoAnn. Lovely card.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, like your choice of papers. Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.