Sunday, February 1, 2015

Merry Monday #143 - Carollers/Music

This is my card for Merry Monday #143 challenge - music theme or carollers.

 I looked through my stamps and found this pretty angel stamp that I had never used.  It is a clear mini stamp by Inkadinkado, Holiday Assortment.
I stamped the image in Versamark ink and used Ranger Detail Gold embossing powder.
This photo shows the gold embossing better. It is so pretty in person.

The card base and Spellbinders Square Scallop are MFT Electric Red CS. The image panel is mounted with foam tape.  The white panel is embossed with Sizzix Dot Swirl EF, which kind of matches the swirls in the border of the image.  I added some gold twine and a white poinsettia from an older CTMH Mistletoe Assortment pack.

I am also linking my card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Sunday.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. This image is beautiful and I love the embossing folder you used. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, JoAnn! One of the first Christmas carolers! Love the gold embossing and everything else actually! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful, with the brilliant red & that sparkling gold against the pretty embossing. The gold embossing on the sweet angel certainly made it stand out so pretty. TFS & Happy New Year in case I haven't said it before! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful JoAnn! Love them both! It's about time that stamp got ink on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.