Thursday, September 28, 2023

Repetitive Die Cut

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Nancy has chosen the "Topping" option of Repetitive Die Cut.  Hope you join us in this fun challenge.

 


 For my repetitive die cut I used a leaf die from Spellbinders Club Blooms die set. I was thinking of using it all over the background like faux embossing, but after I had the four die cuts in each corner, I liked it and stopped there.  The pretty pink bloom, green leaves, stems & buds are all from the same Spellbinders set, which I love using.  I die cut an MFT stitched oval in white and a scalloped mat in the same lt. pink as the buds.  I stamped the sentiment and then arranged the other die cuts along the bottom.  I did sponge some Blushing Bride ink in the center of the flower and then added a fancy rhinestone to finish it.  The oval panel is mounted with foam tape. 
 
 
 
 
and also to Triple B Challenge (Birds, Blooms, & Butterflies)
 Please share our badge!
 
Now hop over to Seize the Birthday and check out all the inspiration by my teammates.  I hope to see you in our gallery.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

16 comments:

  1. This was a fun challenge don't you agree JoAnn. I love your background and your lovely light colors you'll always get such a delicate looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pinks are so pretty and I really like your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those white leaves are so striking for your background. This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully soft and pretty!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you framed in the flowers with the leaves, JoAnn! You have a great sense of balance too! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, JoAnn! It's so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and pretty. Stopping after adding the four leaf die cuts was a great decision… I concur. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white die cuts in the corners, JoAnn! The pink flowers are so pretty on the oval surrounded with the pink scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JoAnn, I absolutely love your card. The white background is so lovely with the pink and green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure an all over leaf design would have been pretty but I really do love the four coming from the corners. Another beautiful JoAnn Floral!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like the look of die cuts on the 4 corners - like they are forming a frame. Of course, the flowers in focus are pretty and I love the frame you've made with them. Lovely card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a super pretty card JoAnn. I love the soft delicate look you achieved. Thanks so much for sharing over at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge. Helen F :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, JoAnn! I love how you made your die-cuts part of your background rather than the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pretty florals are perfectly framed with the ovals and the leaf diecuts JoAnn, gorgeous design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your white on white background is so pretty. Also love your floral frame - so great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.