Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Thinking of You

 Hello friends.  I have a new card to share today.  I made this one with the technique the ladies are doing at Group of Seven Cardmakers. Their technique this time is ink blending on colored cardstock. There is a video link on their blog with this technique if you would like to try it.  It is an easy technique and I love the final result of my card.

I chose Cherry Cobbler as my base and embossed this pretty image from Unity Stamps I have had for several years called You Are Forever Beautiful.  I embossed it in gold and then blended Cherry Cobbler ink around the edges and Black Soot DI lightly around the edge.  I embossed the sentiment from SU Go To Greetings in gold on a strip of black cardstock and glued it to the edge.  I added some gold sequins as a final touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn


6 comments:

  1. You've done a great job with that technique, Joann, this is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card JoAnn!! I LOVE the dark red with gold. Thanks for joining us at Group of Seven! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry Cobbler is perfect with the gold embossing and inked edges, JoAnn! So glad you tried this fun technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, looking forward to trying this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gold on the Cherry Cobbler here JoAnn - so pretty with the ink blending, gold splatter and sequins - thank you for sharing your project over at Group of 7 - so glad you tried it! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you tried the technique at GOS cardmakers, I love the gold on Cherry cobler ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.