Friday, May 26, 2023

Anniversary Card for Inspired By Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.   For my card I was inspired by the colors at Inspired By Challenge - Lilacs.


 

I chose the lilac and green colors from the bouquet of lilacs and used SU Fresh Freesia as the main color.   I embossed the white panel with Spellbinders  Diamond Plaid EF and mounted it on a mat of Fresh Freesia.  I then die cut the flowers from Fresh Freesia with Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms die set and the green leaves and sprigs from a scrap of green.  I added a small white flower to the centers of the larger flowers and then added a fancy rhinestone.  The flowers are mounted with foam tape and the leaves and buds were glued under the petals.  The sentiment is die cut using Creative Expressions dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to say Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love those colors! Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Fresh Freesia color and your pretty flowers against the white embossed background, JoAnn! A beautiful anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.